Cayo Elina

18 comments

Zedbandage's picture

by Zedbandage on Fri, 08/19/2011 - 15:53

Jesus, this is almost becoming a novel unto itself.

They're coming to eat me alive, oh SHIT!

zombieman's picture

by zombieman on Wed, 08/24/2011 - 09:08

I'm not in a rush to end it either, but I know I will reach a stopping point and start up another one...eventually.

Zedbandage's picture

by Zedbandage on Wed, 08/24/2011 - 17:19

Take your time. It's not like you actually HAVE to end it. (Well, okay, yes you do, but only because of the fans.)

They're coming to eat me alive, oh SHIT!

Zedbandage's picture

by Zedbandage on Mon, 09/05/2011 - 05:14

On Page Navigation, this is still in the short stories section. On the further up, more overall navigation, it resides in novels.

They're coming to eat me alive, oh SHIT!

zombieman's picture

by zombieman on Fri, 09/09/2011 - 01:04

It took longer than I thought to fix this, definitely not a shining moment for the software I'm using...

Zedbandage's picture

by Zedbandage on Fri, 09/09/2011 - 06:08

We've all gotta put up with shit with our software. I can't tell you how many times I had to suffer through Microshaft Paint before I finally got Macromedia Fireworks.

They're coming to eat me alive, oh SHIT!

by blazinerday on Wed, 03/14/2012 - 04:58

hey when does cayo elina go on sale? i wanna buy it and finish it like i did with tzc3

zombieman's picture

by zombieman on Thu, 03/15/2012 - 19:30

Yeah, I have loads of intentions and all, but I'm only a chapter or two ahead of what I have posted here. What am I going to do when I finish this up in a week or two? I suppose I can finish posting TZC3 to buy me a little time, then I'll have to start posting TZC4...

by blazinerday on Fri, 03/16/2012 - 08:50

how bout getting your fans involved with a short story contest? something based on tzc. this way you can post the winner up (and fill up a tuesday deadline). autographed copies of all your books would be a sweet prize and a cameo in a novel...

zombieman's picture

by zombieman on Tue, 03/20/2012 - 17:30

Ah, I used to do that, got overwhelmed. I'll think about it a bit, this year is kicking my *ss and I'm strapped for time, maybe if I planned it far enough out I could handle it.

Really I want to get Cayo, TZC4 and Fraser completed and, seesh, it's already near the end of March! I think I'm gonna puke, a quarter of the year gone and no new books out? And I'm rapidly approaching a year since I put out TZC3...

by blazinerday on Wed, 03/14/2012 - 13:16

being that some zombies learn to take a persons lifeforce without touching them, i would imagen it would happen outta necesity. like a starving zombie whos locked up near a human prisoner. i think it would be cool to read about a zombie who has this power.maybe he learns to go green. plants have life dont they ? and thats an infinate power source. zombie nation needs a protagonist....

zombieman's picture

by zombieman on Thu, 03/15/2012 - 19:32

Yeah, I've thought about this a bit, I think you'll like parts of TZC4 quite a bit...it's set 6 years after TZC3 or 3.5 years after Cayo.

by blazinerday on Fri, 03/16/2012 - 08:56

so you will have a reaper? well i guess a certain crater in florida will be involved being that theres alot of lifeforce in there... id love to see doras new unit of maxsons get some action. by the way,ever heard of remote viewing(the ability to see thing far away)? some normal people can do it so what if a human that was gifted at remote viewing turned powerful zed?

zombieman's picture

by zombieman on Tue, 03/20/2012 - 17:33

Clairvoyance would be cool, I should work that in somewhere...

by blazinerday on Tue, 03/20/2012 - 18:56

vamp zombie= eco location and night vision but sensitivity to light.  posessor zombie, a zombie who can possess other zombie bodies but weak in his own. and solar powered zombie with green tinged cloroform laced skin.etc......

by blazinerday on Tue, 03/20/2012 - 18:50

another cool twist would be the ability to give lifeforce as well as drain it giving the zombie healing powers and a green thumb.

by blazinerday on Tue, 03/20/2012 - 21:48

first i waited for the walking dead season finale now the last few chapters of cayo elina. its wait for my fix week.lol. p.s. another power that would be cool would be the power to negate other powers. a zombie or maxson who involentarily makes others powerless.

zombieman's picture

by zombieman on Wed, 03/21/2012 - 20:25

Oh, that's rich, you are going to like TZC4!

Post new comment

Filtered HTML

• Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Allowed HTML tags: <a> <em> <strong> <cite> <blockquote> <code> <ul> <ol> <li> <dl> <dt> <dd>
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.

Plain text

• No HTML tags allowed.
  • Web page addresses and e-mail addresses turn into links automatically.
  • Lines and paragraphs break automatically.
CAPTCHA
© 2011-2014 Ctales Publishing. Drupal theme by Kiwi Themes.